Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cover The Puck

After a three month hiatus I am back and looking to make as many insane off the wall foolish comments and predictions as possible.

Saturday Morning Coffee will be back, thanks to the millions and millions who asked for it back, OK lets be honest thanks to the many insane followers who wanted it back.

For the hockey poolies and fantasy hockey players I will have a weekly fantasy blog and you can ask questions and I will do my best to answer them all.

I will have some interviews with some NHL players and some characters from the game.

I have a few fans who will also start to write some article for this blog as well.

If this works out then the next step is creating a web site.

Most of all I'm back to have some fun and I hope you have some fun and enjoy as well.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Butsy!! It's been too long. Really looking forward to SMC coming back, as well as the fantasy tips.
    -BB25

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Buts. Looking forward to stopping by through the season.

    CTP!

    ReplyDelete